Or perhaps it would be more appropriate to call them tube tops. (Does that date me?) Anyway…
A couple of years ago while on my kick of purchasing items simply because they were free or nearly free after coupons, I picked up two of these Glade Scented Oil candles.
They smelled great, but they were kind of boring. So they sat in a cupboard.
I eventually needed a pair of candles this size, so I decided to give them a little makeover. First I peeled off the labels.
Then I measured the circumference and cut a piece fabric that length x the width I wanted.
|back side of bias tape|
I ironed the Steam-A-Seam to the right side of the fabric.
After peeling off the paper, I laid the bias tape (full width, not folded over) on top of the Steam-A-Seam and ironed.
Quick and simple, and I can easily change out the fabric since it’s only adhered in the very back.